About legal notices
All publications charge a fee for listing your notice in print. Please see below for rates.
- The Bainbridge Island Review: $12.00/per column inch of length, circulation area is Bainbridge Island.
- The North Kitsap Herald: $10.60/per column inch of length, circulation area is Poulsbo, Kingston, Port Gamble, Indianola, Suquamish, Hansville.
- The Central Kitsap Reporter: $10.60/per column inch of length, circulation area is in Silverdale, part of Bremerton and Central Kitsap county.
- The Port Orchard Independent: $10.60/per column inch of length, circulation area is Port Orchard and South Kitsap county.
For current circulation totals please refer to our media kit.
If you need coverage in all of the above publications:
- Kitsap Countywide: $13.95/per column inch of length.
Please see below for legal ad samples and prices:
Note that all Kitsap newspapers publish once per week every Friday. The deadline to submit legals is 2:00 p.m. the Friday 7 days prior to publication date. For the Kitsap Countywide option, the deadline is also the Friday’s at 2:00 p.m. 7 days prior to publication.
Once we’ve received your notice, we will email you a proof for your approval. We may contact you at the number you provide to discuss details. Please allow for 24 hours turnaround time for proofs/quotes.
Please email your publication requests for the papers/counties below to this legals inbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the newspaper name and all publication dates in your request. Your ad should be attached in word (.doc) format with a .pdf scan of the original if there are stamped or handwritten items such as dates or signatures not included in the word version.
Proof approval and prepayment is required two hours after the scheduling deadlines given above. Billable accounts are available. Affidavits are mailed upon final date of publication and payment completion.
*Holiday deadlines and legal display deadlines vary, please call for more information.
To read the legal notices online, please visit http://www.wapublicnotices.com/.
Contact us via mail or phone:
Bainbridge Island Review
PO Box 278 Poulsbo WA 98370