Could a thyroid epidemic be sweeping the globe? Research now shows that 1 in 8 Americans have thyroid-related problems, with women being the most affected. What’s worse, conventional medicine doesn’t seem to address the root cause of this epidemic.
But you don’t have to live like that.
After rising above her own lifelong thyroid issues and helping thousands of others, Clinical Nutrition Specialist® Kinsey Jackson has written and published a detailed guide to reviving a failing thyroid.
Introducing…. The Thyroid Reboot, an easy-to-understand blueprint for treating poor functioning thyroids. This is the perfect guide to overcome the worst thyroid issues, and nothing is left out. You will learn things about the function of the thyroid even your doctor may not know and end your thyroid issues once and for all.
And unlike other medical books, consumers can read through The Thyroid Reboot quickly. The book is organized into eleven separate chapters, and there is no unnecessary material included to confuse readers. Pick which topic you would like to understand more about to get detailed and truthful solutions.
Who Needs The Thyroid Reboot?
Thyroid Reboot is designed for you if you suffer from hypothyroidism or low thyroid and Hashimoto’s disease. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the public hasn’t been officially diagnosed with these conditions because the medical tests often fall short.
So, how do you know if you are struggling with low thyroid functions, even when the doctors say nothing is wrong? The symptoms of Hashimoto’s disease and hypothyroidism are clear.
- Uncontrollable weight gain, no matter how well you eat and exercise
- Debilitating fatigue even when you sleep well
- Hair loss
- Digestive discomfort like constipation, bloating, and weight gain around the belly.
- Joint pain
- Brain fog and trouble concentrating
- Depression, anxiety, and emotional turmoil
Unlike other diseases where you may experience a couple of these symptoms, people suffering from hypothyroidism suffer from all or most of these symptoms together. What’s worse, doctors keep telling them that they are fine and nothing is wrong with them.
The Thyroid Reboot is the first book to fully explain what you have been feeling and give you a solution for it. In the book, you will learn why doctors can’t find anything wrong with you after extensive tests and what you can do about it.
You will also learn:
- How to unleash a super thyroid hormone that boosts your metabolism, keep your bowels regulated and improve your mental clarity.
- About a brain thyroid tissue block may be why you are suffering, even though your labs say you are fine.
- The true meaning and cause of a sluggish thyroid.
- Which one supplement you have been taking that could trigger Hashimoto’s disease.
- How being constantly busy, stressed, and on the go is hurting your thyroid. And one brain trick that can bring your body back on track.
- Why your gut microbiome is affecting your thyroid and attacking your body.
- Specific foods and lifestyle changes to fix the real issue.
- Which vitamin supplement do you need to take daily to nurture your thyroid, especially if you live in a cold climate.
Kinsey Jackson states a typical type of malfunctioning thyroid is an autoimmune thyroid condition known as Hashimoto’s. Unfortunately, this condition can develop inside of the body but may take from 5 to 15 years before the lab tests confirm you have a problem. And this is why the Thyroid Reboot has been so helpful.
The Thyroid Reboot helps you to make lifestyle changes so you can begin to recover. It also lets you realize that everything you felt was wrong in your body, your intuition was correct, and how you can heal naturally. There isn’t a better or more conclusive resource available that is this detailed, simple, or quick to provide positive permanent results.
What We Love About the Thyroid Reboot
The Thyroid Reboot manuscript is the best thyroid support program for many reasons;
- It provides steps to information on how to heal and restore normal thyroid functions quickly.
- The book gives you suggestions for natural and simple lifestyle changes, including food, sleep, and relaxation techniques to heal your body instead of medications.
- It uncovers secrets and mistakes you have been committing that add to low thyroid to begin making better decisions.
- It’s highly effective, easy to follow, and will give you no adverse side effects.
- A 100% money-back guarantee accompanies the book if you follow the instructions and see no results.
- It reveals everything you need to restore your health from inflammation, unhealthy weight, unbalanced gut microbiome, and even stress.
- It gives you an actionable plan to boost your metabolism, increase vitality, improve digestion, and improve overall health.
Thyroid Reboot Pricing and Bonuses
Purchase Thyroid Reboot for a limited-time discount of $15.00 on the official website. You can receive the book as a download option immediately after ordering or order a physical copy for an additional $4.95 shipping to your address. t
The company offers a 60 money-back guarantee on purchases. To contact the company, send an email to support at:
- Business Mailing Address: PO box 1050, Eden Utah, 84310
The Thyroid Reboot offers its customers 4 free bonuses:
Bonus #1: Coconut Recipe Book
Coconut oil and other healthy fats are beneficial, especially when dealing with low thyroid. This booklet is a collection of delicious coconut recipes to ensure you get plenty of coconut oil in your diet.
Bonus #2: Thyroid-Friendly Desserts
The second bonus is a gift from heaven because it’s a collection of desserts you can have when struggling with thyroid malfunction. The writer took favorite desserts recipes like fudge brownies, chocolate truffles, and blueberry cobbler and tweaked them actually to support thyroid health. She has replaced unhealthy stuff like sugar and wheat with healthy substitutes like almond flour and natural sweeteners. All this to ensure you still enjoy your favorite desserts without the unhealthy side effects.
Bonus #3: 7-Day Reboot Meal Plan
The hardest thing about dieting is meal planning. Inside this third bonus, you will get an easy weekly meal plan that includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner to support the thyroid. The recipes are easy to prepare, beginner-friendly, and absolutely delicious.
Bonus #4: The Thyroid Reboot Quick Start Guide
Last but not least, the Thyroid Reboot Quick Start Guide is an action plan on what you need to do to restore your thyroid health. The plan includes taking a short quiz to identify your thyroid needs, testing thyroid function, and taking steps to confirm you have a malfunctioning thyroid. This removes all confusion and helps you follow a plan that will have you feeling and looking better in no time.
Frequently Asked Questions on Thyroid Reboot
Q1. Will Thyroid Reboot help with hyperthyroidism, thyroid nodules, or a thyroid removed?
The Thyroid Reboot has everything you need to know about your thyroid and how to keep it functioning properly. While the book focuses more on treating low thyroid, it has incredible information to help people with high thyroid or who have had their thyroid removed. It’s important, however, to consult your doctor.
Q2. Will this book require supplements to be used?
No. The Thyroid Reboot was written to support improved thyroid function and suggests natural methods like food and lifestyle changes. It does not recommend medication except one crucial supplement that you should be taking daily.
That said, you should not discontinue any medication you are taking without the okay of your doctor.
Q2. Do users have to be diagnosed with a thyroid condition for this book to be useful?
No. The Thyroid Reboot is suitable for anyone even if you don’t have all the symptoms of low thyroid because it only aims to support thyroid health. The book will also give you helpful information on restoring your gut health, boosting your metabolism, and improving overall health.
Is the Thyroid Reboot worth it? Definitely, this completely detailed guide is based on years of scientific research and love from a doctor who was a victim of hypothyroidism herself. The book is not a miracle cure for hypothyroidism, so you need to put in the work to heal your body. However, it does give you a direction to start a plan on what to do, what to eat, what to avoid, and supplements you can take to see results faster.
What’s more, it helps you to understand what you are feeling and explains your symptoms perfectly. So if you are ready to end a problematic thyroid and the issues that arise from it, the Thyroid Reboot is all you need to get started.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.