Have you ever gone on vacation but couldn’t enjoy it fully because you were constantly worried about your house being robbed?
Don’t worry; we’ve all been there and which is why we may be able to offer you a solution. FamilyGuard Pro is a carefully designed indoor security system that will help keep an eye on your house when you’re away.
The best part is you don’t have to wait till you get home to review the footage; you can view it on your phone in real-time using an application specifically made for it. It comes with motion-detection technology, which means that you will automatically get alerts if anyone tries to break into your house.
FamilyGuard Pro – What Is It?
FamilyGuard Pro isn’t your average home security camera; it is undoubtedly much more than that. It comes with a slew of features that your average security camera. Even the image and video resolution are par excellent.
Furthermore, you can place it or mount it anywhere you like, and the free app that is made for it can help connect ten users at any given time; apart from that, the FamilyGuard Pro also comes with a 32 GB memory card.
What Features Does It Come With?
As previously mentioned, the FamilyGuard Pro comes along with motion-detection technology. If it detects any motion in your house, it will alert you immediately. Here are some features that make FamilyGuard Pro stand out from the rest:
It also comes with night-vision technology, which means you can watch over your house even when there is no light. This technology helps you see in the dark without any hassle.
- It is compatible with any smartphone, android or iPad, and a free app
- It also has a pan and tilt option, which helps you in getting an excellent 360-degree view
- You can watch the video of your house in real-time with the app’s help.
- Two-way audio to speak with those who are at home or away
- Up to ten family members on the account
Here are the technical specs of the FamilyGuard Pro:
- Model – HD Panoramic Wireless 360° Cam
- Video Res – 1920 x 1080
- View Angle – 78-Degrees
- Max. IR LEDs Length – 12 pieces x F5: IR Range: 10 Meters
- Image Sensor – IR Cut Filter with 1/2.8” SONY CMOS
These are just a few important specs and features that you should know about when buying any security system.
How To Set Up The FamilyGuard Pro
Setting up this security system is very easy. Each box of FamilyGuard Pro comes with:
- One FamilyGuard Pro Camera
- One Cable
- One Adapter
- Mounting Accessories
And the application you should use is called “360Eye S”. You can find this app on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store; this application is compatible with Android and iOS.
Before using the FamilyGuard Pro camera, make sure you have the app downloaded and installed. After, you need to register your camera on the app, and then you must verify yourself. You will receive a verification code on your e-mail, and once you confirm, the FamilyGuard Pro is ready to be used.
Place it anywhere and connect it to your app to set the camera up. Homeowners can now view a live stream video and be worry-free whenever they go on a vacation or are at work.
Where Can You Buy FamilyGuard Pro?
You can buy FamilyGuard Pro on their official website, “FamilyGuardPro.com,” and nowhere else. Just head over to their website, choose the pricing package you want and place your order; it’s as simple as that.
Here are the pricing options as shown on the website:
- One FamilyGuard Pro – $49.99 Per Unit
- Two FamilyGuard Pro – $46 Per Unit (Total – $91.99)
- Three FamilyGuard Pro – $41.66 Per Unit (Total – $124.99)
- Four FamilyGuard Pro – $40 Per Unit (Total – $159.99)
- Five FamilyGuard Pro – $40 Per Unit (Total – $199.99)
These are the pricing options available, you can also buy a lifetime warranty for just $12.50. You can get your device replaced or fixed for free anytime. To contact the Family Guard Pro company’s customer service, give them a call or by sending an email:
- Customer Service: + 1 551 587 7530
- Email Support: email@example.com
- Company Address: 10024 N Taryne St., Hayden, ID 83835, United States
- Return Address: 13507 Van Nuys Blvd #4906 Pacoima, CA. 91333-4906
The FamilyGuard Pro is an excellent choice to help you keep a keen eye on your house when you’re away. Naturally, there are other uses; you can use it as a baby or pet monitor.
This is a great security device with easy-to-navigate features and one worth investing in. So make sure you visit their official website and place your order as soon as possible! >>>
- Blast Auxiliary Portable AC Reviews – Is Blast Air Cooler Worth It or Scam?
- Clean Robot Reviews – Is CleanRobot Smart Sweeping Vacuum Cleaner Legit?
- Blaux Cleanse Reviews:- Home Toilet Bidet Cleaner That Works?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.