Energix is a device that uses patented technology to stabilize electricity more effectively. It reduces dirty electricity, making it possible to reduce waste and the electricity bill. Energix is advertised to prolong the life of home appliances.
What Features Does Energix Have?
Energix is simple to use; plug Energix into a standard outlet every 800 feet to be effective. Once you see the green light indicator flash, the Energix is working correctly.
The best features of Energix are:
- Using EST (Electricity Stabilizing Technology) to both correct and stabilize electricity
- UL-approved and RoHS-compliant
- It can be used indoors and in homes, offices, or a business
- It uses advanced capacitors to eliminate harmful jumps in electricity that can damage your electronics and appliances.
- No batteries are required for use
- No maintenance fees
- Save as much as 90% on your utility costs
- Safe for use with solar power systems
Why Is It Important to Save Energy?
Electrical appliances in every home use electricity the entire day. These appliances could be anything, from the dishwasher to a laptop charger or a heating device. There’s no wonder people nowadays are apprehensive about how much they are spending on electricity. Therefore, they always make sure that the refrigerator door is closed and that they don’t leave the lights on. With every day that passes, electricity is wasted. And energy bills are almost always high each month.
The bad news is that electricity will never come for free. There will always be a burden of having it paid, so wasting it is not an option. Electricity is generated with the help of other resources such as coal or gas, and these resources aren’t inexhaustible. For this reason, it’s essential to save as much energy as possible by using a device like the Energix.
And there are a few other ways in which energy can be saved. These ways are:
- Turning off the light and some electrical appliances
- Make sure the thermostat is at medium or low
- Closing the refrigerator door
- Using fluorescent lighting bulbs
- Washing clothes in the washing machine with cold water
- Not letting faucets to drip
- Taking showers instead of baths
- Keeping the curtains closed
Do Previous Customers appreciate Energix?
There are many positive Energix reviews on the product’s official website.
- For example, Brenda Shearer from Syracuse, NY, says that this device convinced her to write a review on it, and this is something that she usually doesn’t do. She also mentions how much she and her family have saved on electricity in 4 months by letting Energix do its job.
- Tracy Olfson from Orlando, FL, says that she feels sorry for those skeptical about Energix because this device helps save some real money.
Consumers can get an Energix from the product’s official website, either in a single buy or by purchasing multiple devices at more advantageous prices, as can be seen here:
- One Energix at $59.00 + Free US Shipping
- Two Energix at $99.00 + Free US Shipping
- Three Energix at $135.00 + Free US Shipping
There’s a 60-day money-back guarantee on all products, regardless of how many have been bought. This guarantee can be claimed from the product’s customer service, where the customer can also ask other questions about Energix. Energix customer service phone numbers are:
- US: +1 (323) 458-5841
- CA: +1 (431) 800-0408
- AU: +61 3 4149 1307
- GB: +44 1483 694490
Consumers who are worried about their health and the environment and would like to reduce their utility bills can visit the official website for Energix. The company recommends for maximum results, place one Energix device every 800 feet throughout the home.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not provide any kind of get-rich money scheme. Reviewer is not responsible for pricing inaccuracies. Check product sales page for final prices.