Vibes XWatch Reviews – Legit Smart Watch or Cheap Fitness Tracker?
Exercise is important, especially these days; consumers are ready to leave the confines of their homes after quarantines and the long winter months. If you are one of these consumers, being quarantined meant you could have also worked from home, which may have made it possible to keep up on phone calls and text messages from friends and family while working. Now that mandatory restrictions have been somewhat lifted, or you have returned to the office to work, and the addition of now going on a long walk or jog may make some anxious that they will not be as connected to loved ones as they have been in recent months.
The Vibes XWatch can be a useful device to monitor your health, listen to music via Bluetooth, take photos and record videos, make phone calls and send text messages, as well as make lists and plans, all while getting your daily exercise routines accomplished. The smartwatch features a 1.54-inch screen display that is easy to view and is touchscreen-friendly. Vibes XWatch also records biometric information about the wearer’s body and allows you to remain connected to others with a built-in speaker that the user can answer calls without ending their jog or walk.
Vibes XWatch Features
Here are the features of the Vibes XWatch, per the official Vibes XWatch website:
- Sporty design
- Shock- and waterproof technology
- A smartwatch for any adventure and workout routine
- Sensors for monitoring health
- Monitors sleep and activity periods
- IPS display that has motion detection sensors
- Works with both iOS and Android devices
- 16 GB internal memory
- LCD screen (HD touch screen display)
- Set alarms, and speak to your calendar to schedule appointments
Vibes XWatch Tech Specs
Here are the Vibes XWatch’s tech specs, as mentioned on the official website that advertises and sells the product:
- Compact in size at only 50.8 x 50.8 x 16mm
- Lightweight and weighs just 67g
- Features a 24mm strap
- Screen resolution of 240 x 240px
- Works with both Bluetooth 3.0 and 5.0
- Proximity and heart rate sensors
- Polymer battery with 380 mAh
- Waterproof: certified IP67 standards
- It can be used with Android and iOS phones.
- It fully charges in only 1.5 hours and can last up to five days once charged.
How to Use the Vibes XWatch?
- According to the manufacturers, the Vibes XWatch is easy to set up and use:
- Download the app on your smartphone
- Language can be selected when the smartwatch begins functioning.
- Then, pair the device with the smartphone. Pairing is complete when the selection screen appears, and the available Bluetooth device is then connected to the watch.
- When the pairing has completed,
- Notifications on the watch need to be enabled so that the device is always up to date.
- The watch can be connected to the Wi-Fi network available.
- Tap the screen of the device to activate
- The menu can be accessed by swiping down on the watch’s screen.
- From there, Settings can be entered for watch configurations.
Vibes XWatch’s Main Functions
The Vibes XWatch can monitor health when wearing this device:
- Monitor the quality and time of their sleep
- Supervise their heart rate
- Receive clinical data about their blood oxygen pulse
- Monitor your overall health
- The Vibes XWatch features a pedometer and tracks the calories consumed according to the distance walked and the workout routines performed.
Here are the notifications that the Vibes XWatch sends in real-time:
- Caution reminders
- Call information
- SMS and social media notifications
- Bluetooth disconnects
Many Different Capacities
- The Vibes XWatch also features a built-in timer, a search feature, a stopwatch, and a remote-control camera. It comes with a wristband, a charger, and an instructions manual.
Monitor Blood Oxygen Levels and Pulse
It’s essential for people, especially those on prescribed medication, to monitor their cardiovascular conditions or track weight, keep oxygen levels and pulse in check, and the Vibes XWatch can be useful for monitoring.
The Vibes XWatch doesn’t only record the steps walked. It also continuously tracks the calories burned while performing any physical activity such as playing badminton, table tennis, lifting weights, and much more. This can be very helpful for those who are looking to become slimmer.
By downloading the TYOUPRO app, people who own the Vibes XWatch can receive vibrating updates on any of their phone notifications on their watch, notifications from social media and messaging included.
Dust-, Impact- and Waterproof
The Vibes XWatch can be used in any condition and while performing the most strenuous physical activities or going out for a run.
Why the Vibes XWatch?
For the past 10 years, smartwatches have become innovative gadgets and technological masterpieces. Nowadays, they’re the best gadgets for keeping one’s health in check and using smartphones remotely. And the Vibes XWatch promises to do more than just that, seeing it’s not the typical smartwatch that only tracks calories and wakes people up in the morning. It goes deeper, as it can also measure blood pressure and oxygen levels; it’s also one of the few gadgets of its kind to display messages, calls, and other phone notifications. Moreover, it comes at incredibly amazing prices and with a money-back guarantee and a 100% risk-free investment.
Purchase the Vibes XWatch
The Vibes XWatch can be purchased on its official website, which guarantees that it’s the original product and that it comes at amazing, discounted prices. Customers who get it through its official website are also benefiting from the money-back guarantee. Here are the price selections offered:
- 1xVibes XWatch for $99
- 2xVibes XWatch for $66 each/ Get 1 Free $197
- 3x Vibes XWatch for $59 each/
($ 62/each) $ 249
The Vibes XWatch customer service can be reached with requests for refunds, as well as any other questions or inquiries about the product, through the following means of communication:
- Phone: International: +44 20 3808 9234, available 24/7
Brazil: +552135003992, 9 am to 2 pm (Brazil time, so GMT +5), Monday to Friday
- Email address: email@example.com
- Mailing Address: Hyper Sls Ltd 1506 Loon Kee Bldg No. 267-275 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong