- About Us
- posted Nov 11, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Five of the 15 volunteer board members of the Bainbridge Island Arts & Humanities Council have left the organization.
- posted Nov 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
The Bainbridge High varsity football team lost their final game of the 2013 season on the road Thursday, Nov. 7 against Washington High. The final score was 46-36 Washington.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Join Congregation Kol Shalom at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4 for a Hanukkah Party. The free, family friendly event is open to all.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Kitsap Regional Library presents Books on Tap at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4 at the Treehouse Café.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Kids Discovery Museum opens for Free First Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5.
- posted Nov 11, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Another 575 votes have been counted between Mike Spence and Dale Perry, and Spence's lead continues to grow in the only contested school board race on Bainbridge Island this November.
- posted Nov 11, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Kitsap County election workers counted almost 700 more ballots Friday from last week's General Election, and two candidates for the Bainbridge Island City Council have increased their leads over their campaign rivals.
- posted Nov 11, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Bainbridge Island's closest race in the 2013 General Election just got a little less so.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM— updated Dec 4, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Jesse Jacobi Martinez Rinonos was born July 28, 1995 and passed away tragically early in the morning, Dec. 1, 2013.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM
The first of three new commissioners for the Bainbridge Island Fire Department will take the oath of office at the board of commissioners' meeting Dec. 4.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Friends of the Library will hold a benefit book sale at 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5 at the Bainbridge Public Library.
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 8:49 AM
To the editor: For the last 18 months the city and the parks district has been talking about, and planning for, a new dog park on the city property off Vincent Road.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Selected reports from the Bainbridge Island Police Department blotter.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 3:52 PM
The Bainbridge Island Historical Museum is free on the first Thursday of each month, and the next free admission day is Thursday, Dec. 5.
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Today's cartoon is by RJ Matson, Roll Call.
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 8:59 AM
The Bainbridge Island Visually Impaired Persons Support Group will meet at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 13 at the Bainbridge Public Library.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Have questions about your mobile device or Mac computer? Sign up for an hour with a computer trainer for the 411 on the basics.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Ethan J. Perry hosts “Biscuits & Gravy” at Pegasus Coffee House from 7 to 10 p.m. Thursdays.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Kids Discovery Museum hosts the parent talk "Helping Children Become Confident Readers" at 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12.
- posted Dec 4, 2013 at 2:56 PM
The Lodging Tax Advisory Committee for Bainbridge Island will will discuss, evaluate and score proposals for lodging tax-funded projects at the committee's next meeting.
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Noted pianist and vocalist Peggy Duquesnel Malbon will perform a concert of holiday favorites for the public at 1 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, at Bethany Lutheran Church.
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 9:56 AM
All women are invited to join Savvy Women Exchanging Relevant Views to hear Gifford Pinchot III speak on "Multigenerational Conservation" at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 12.
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Bainbridge Island Republican Women will meet this week for the presentation "The Legacy of Congresswoman Jennifer Dunn."
- posted Nov 12, 2013 at 10:09 AM
The Bainbridge Island Civil Service Commission has changed its meeting date and time.
- posted Dec 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Today's cartoon is by Bob Englehart, The Hartford Courant.