- About Us
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM
The Bainbridge Public Library will host a drop-in session for readers who want to learn more about digital magazines at the library on Saturday, Oct. 26.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Organizer of the political action committee, Common Sense Bainbridge, Gary Tripp reportedly filed a complaint with the city this week against an opposing campaign group, Quality Bainbridge.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM
The Bainbridge Island Farmers Market is from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26 at Town Square/City Hall Park.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Have a question about using your PC? Sign up for an hour with a computer trainer and get your questions answered on Saturday, Oct. 26 at the Bainbridge Public Library.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Kids Discovery Museum hosts Sensory Sunday on Oct. 27. Families with children affected by autism or a similar sensory processing challenge are invited to explore KiDiMu, while enjoying a safe environment and therapist support.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Best-selling author Elizabeth George returns with another Inspector Lindley mystery to Eagle Harbor Books at 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 27.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Overeaters Anonymous meets on Bainbridge at 9:15 a.m. Saturdays at Eagle Harbor Congregational Church and 5 p.m. Wednesdays at Bethany Lutheran Church.
- posted Oct 25, 2013 at 9:41 AM— updated Oct 26, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Today's cartoon is by John Darkow, Columbia Daily Tribune, Missouri.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Today's cartoon is by RJ Matson, Roll Call.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM
Born in Nebraska, his family moved to Denver, Colorado, in his early teen years. It was here that he learned to play the drums and even played with some of the Big Bands of the 1930s. Denver is also where he met the love of his life Loyola (Loy) Bald Herman.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Baby Storytime returns to the Bainbridge Public Library at 12:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Nov. 19 and 26.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 9:48 AM
Kids can join local musician David Webb at Kids Discovery Museum on Tuesdays, Nov. 19 and 26 for a guitar sing-along and enjoy favorite American folk hits for kids.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM
The Bainbridge Public Library presents the final lecture in “Korea: The Forgotten War,” a three-part series presented by Laurence Kerr, at 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Denny Lew Kimmel, 77, of Poulsbo, died Friday, October 18, 2013.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Peninsula Community Health Services will be at the Bainbridge Public Library to answer questions about the new health care exchange.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM
George Washington Cawman III, 45, of Bainbridge Island, died suddenly Sunday, Nov. 3, of a pulmonary embolism.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 10:21 AM
America loves an underdog. We love to root for the dark horse and side with the little guy.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Selected reports from the Bainbridge Island Police Department blotter.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Bainbridge parks officials will meet next week to talk about adopting a lease with Century Link.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM
When it all comes down to it, One Call for All is about a single red envelope that arrives in local mailboxes once a year.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 10:48 AM
While Seattle boasts a mere 58 sunny days a year on average, one Bainbridge Island nonprofit is basking in the sunshine.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Today's meeting of the city of Bainbridge Island Ethics Board has been canceled.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Liz Bailey has joined the team at Windermere Property Management/West Sound, the company has announced.
- posted Nov 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM— updated Nov 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM
A 15-year-old pianist from Lake Forest Park is the winner of the Bainbridge Symphony Orchestra’s 2014 Young Artist Concerto Competition.
- posted Oct 26, 2013 at 2:48 PM
To the editor: I think it’s important to note that the number of shoreline property owners who are funding Gary Tripp’s PAC is actually quite small.