- About Us
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Kids Discovery Museum presents Math Wednesdays on Oct. 16, 23 and 30.
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Ethan J. Perry hosts a night Inspired by the Goddess of Artistic Rebellion from 8 to 10 p.m. Tuesdays at Pegasus Coffee House.
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 2:40 PM
Preschool Storytime returns to the Bainbridge Public Library at 10:30 a.m. Wednesdays, Oct. 16, 23 and 30.
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Computer questions? The Bainbridge Public Library will host Book-a-Computer-Trainer from noon to 5 p.m. Wednesdays, Oct. 16, 23 and 30.
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Juno and Royal are this week's adoptable pets.
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 2:38 PM
The Bainbridge Public Library presents Pajama Night at 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Oct. 15, 22 and 29.
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Story Time Thursday returns to Kids Discovery Museum at 10:30 a.m. Oct. 17, 24 and 31.
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Two candidates on the November ballot from Bainbridge Island have missed more elections than they've voted in, according to a review of candidates' voting histories.
- posted Oct 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Today's cartoon is by David Fitzsimmons, The Arizona Star.
- posted Oct 16, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Selected reports from the Bainbridge Island Police Department blotter.
- posted Oct 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM
To the editor: We support Arlene Buetow for Bainbridge Island City Council because of her exceptional skillset and community perspective, and because we’ve seen first hand what Arlene can do.
- posted Oct 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM
Bloedel Reserve Founder’s Weekend is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17 through Sunday, Oct. 20.
- posted Oct 16, 2013 at 2:08 PM
To the editor: The Bainbridge members of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America would like to thank our community for joining us at the recent event addressing the issue of gun violence.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 6:38 AM
Today's cartoon is by Nate Beeler, The Columbus Dispatch.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Puget Sound Energy said 770 customers on Bainbridge Island are without power Thursday morning.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 8:07 AM
A truck driver hit a power pole near the Bainbridge Ferry Terminal knocked out power in Winslow Thursday morning.
- posted Oct 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Power has been restored to downtown Winslow and the surrounding area after having been out for approximately four hours this morning following an auto accident.
- posted Oct 15, 2013 at 3:01 PM
Ethan J. Perry hosts “Biscuits & Gravy” at Pegasus Coffee House from 7 to 10 p.m. Thursdays.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 9:16 AM
The Bainbridge Island Genealogical Society will meet at 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 18 in the Bainbridge Public Library meeting room.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Authors Julie and Charles Mayfield will cook up some delicious snacks and talk about their latest cookbook, “Quick & Easy Paleo Comfort Food,” during a visit to Eagle Harbor Book Company this week.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Today's cartoon is by Hajo de Reijger, The Netherlands.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Bainbridge Cooperative Nursery School hosts a new class for children from infant to age 3 and their caregiver.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Kids Discovery Museum hosts Kids’ Night at the Museum (aka Parents’ Night Out) from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM
To the editor: To the school board and the concerned parents of Woodward students, this letter is coming to you from a very recent product of your school system (class of 2013!) and a well-rounded product of your community.
- posted Oct 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM
The Bainbridge Public Library will host a free family movie matinee with the film “Frankenweenie” at 3:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18.