- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Consider Helpline House on Make a Difference Day
National Make a Difference Day is Oct. 22 and Helpline House is a good place to direct your generosity.
Here are some ways to support Helpline and make a difference in your community.
• Bring food to Helpline House from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. or to your local grocery store on Oct. 22nd to fill our food bank shelves.
• Plan a birthday or other party with gifts of money instead of presents to be donated to Helpline House.
• Trick or Treat at Halloween for Helpline House.
• Commit $10 on the 22nd of each month to Helpline House or another local non-profit.
• Donate in honor or memory of someone who made a difference in your life.
Help for pets
Through Oct. 29, when you drop off your donation of dog food, cat food, doggie snacks or kitty litter to 9300 Sportsman Club Rd. NE, your name will be entered to win one of three prizes.
All donations will be donated to Helpline House. Currently, approximately 300 pounds have been collected. The goal is to beat last year’s collection of 1,200 pounds.
We have awesome chocolate treats for you as well as awesome doggie bones and kitty snacks for our four legged furry babies.
Office hours are 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday - Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. For more information, call 855-9500.
Donations are being accepted for Project Wishbone at Helpline House, at 282 Knechtel Way, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday or from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays.
Call 842-7621 or come in to sign up if you are in need of the makings for Thanksgiving. For more information contact Robin Denis at firstname.lastname@example.org, 842-6480.
If you’d like to make a monetary donation you can mail a check to:
282 Knechtel Way
Bainbridge Island, 98110.
You can also call the business office at 842-7624 and donate via credit card using MasterCard or Visa. You can contribute to Helpline House through the One Call For All annual campaign.
For more information, visit www.helpline.org or call 842-6480.